What’s up fitness fans. I just wanted to share this information on how to get rid of that annoying bloated belly.
This post is based on an article I found online published by Bright Side.
After reading this post you might also be interested in this post about foods to avoid that might give you a bloated belly.
Massaging this point helps to reduce gas formation and relieve the stomach.
- Take the navel as a “starting point.”
- Place 4 fingers horizontally above it (the desired point is above the upper finger)
- Massage it for 2-3 minutes clockwise and the same counterclockwise.
This massage will help to eliminate water retention and relieve stomach pain.
- This point is situated at the height of the second finger above the navel.
- Press on it, and massage for 2-3 minutes clockwise and as much counterclockwise.
This type of massage will increase intestinal activity and remove heaviness.
- Place 4 fingers horizontally under the navel (the correct point is located under the little finger)
- It also needs 2-3 minutes of massage clockwise and as much counterclockwise.
Some More Useful Tips
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon every morning.
- Don’t drink milk and coffee for breakfast.
- Don’t wash food down.
- Don’t drink alcohol on an empty stomach.
- Drink ginger tea.
- Don’t eat too much fatty food.
- Don’t “eat air.”
- Don’t eat too many foods rich in fiber.
- Relax, sleep well, and meditate.
Anyways, thanks to Bright Side for these wonderful tips.
If you found this article helpful, please share this post with your friends and family on social media. They will love you for it and it helps me to keep the lights on here at FitnessTalented.com.