Are you looking for some tips and advice to grow those pecs? If that’s the case you’re at the right place.
🔥 This will be the only chest workout routine resource you need, period.🔥
He there! It’s Mike here again and today I would like to share 9 of the best chest workout routines found online by some of the most talented athletes of our time.
So, let’s dig in…
#1 – A.J. Elison High Volume Workout
#2 – Fitness Model World Champion Justin Gonzales
#3 – Seth Feroce Monster Chest Workout
- 1.5 Scoops Hydraulic – Shark Bite
- 1 Scoop Demo Day
- Pull-ups – 50 to 100 ( 5-10 sets | 10 Reps)
Main Workout Routine
- Machine Chest Press ( 3-5 sets | 12 Reps)
- Incline Dumbbells ( 3-5 sets | 12 Reps)
- Flat Dumbbell Fly ( 3-5 sets | 12 Reps)
- Dips Superset with Pushups (3-5 sets | 12 Reps)
- Cable Crossovers (2 variations) (3-5 sets | 12 Reps)
#4 – Charles Paquette Killer Chest Workout
#5 – WBFF Pro Muscle Model Obi Vincent
#6 – Get Biggers Chest With Yasir Kahn
#7 – Athlean-X PERFECT Chest Workout
The perfect chest workout should consist of exercises for your upper chest, middle chest and lower chest.
- Barbell Bench Press – 4 sets of 6,8,10,12 reps
- Immediately into a horizontal chest cable or band crossover for 15 reps
- Incline DB Bench Press – 4 sets of 6,8,10,12 reps
- Immediately into a low to high cable or band crossover for 15 reps
- Weighted Dips – 4 sets of 6,8,10,12 reps
- Immediately into a high to low cable or band crossover for 15 reps
- Weighted Pushups – 3 sets to Failure
- Immediately into a banded crossover pushup for 15 reps with a band on each arm
#8 – V-Shred Best 5 Upper Chest Exercises
For 3 free tips on how to build muscle fast customized for your body type and your goals take the Free V-Shred Quiz.
#9 – Mike Thruston Truth About The Inner Chest Routine
If you found this article helpful, please share this post with your friends and family on social media. They will love you for it and it helps me to keep the lights on here at FitnessTalented.com.